Thursday, December 01, 2005

Day 50

We're getting close.

I finished track five ("Please, Please, Please") as predicted and I've essentially finished the music portion of track six, which will feature two members new to me and you, TI-86, and S.A.M. We plan on recording their parts tomorrow or sometime this weekend.

A second problem I've noticed recording is that I get more ideas as I go along and I'm considering doing another which will be very editing intensive, but could be very worthy of being on the EP. With track six, I predict the EP only being about eighteen or nineteen minutes long. I'd really like to break twenty, so blah blah blah

This is boring. All you need to know is the end is near. I'm excited. Whether you know it or not, you should be at least 2% excited. Whatever.

No comments: