Friday, November 09, 2012

New Album Production Journal: Day 194

There's nothing really new to report today, I'm just feeling anxious.  Tonight is the first night of Reclamation Weekend:  Part III (RWIII) and I'm ready to get to Scurvy D's house and see everyone (and have that first beer.)  Aside from all the songs we're working on here are some general things I hope to have decided on this weekend, or at the very least adequately discussed:

  • album title
  • decide which beats will mostly likely be used for the album
  • Sample Pages track length
  • sequencing thus far
  • track 1
  • cover art
  • deluxe edition packaging
  • release structure
  • second single
  • Bandcamp release
  • standard edition release
  • digital rights/Spotify/iTunes
  • website

That's all I can think of at this second.  I'm figuratively crawling out of my skin I'm so anxious right now.  I have so much to do before I can leave I just want to go ahead and get it over with.  Do you know that feeling?

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Here are some fun prop bets for tonight:
TOTAL NUMBER OF BEERS DRANK BY ENTIRE GROUP:
O/U:  44.5

WHO WILL DRINK THE MOST BEERS?
FORREST:  +140
ANTHONY:  +160
SCURVY D:  +300
WYATT:  +150

NUMBER OF BEER GLASSES BROKEN
1 OR MORE:  -140
LESS THAN 1:  +100

FIRST TO PASS OUT:
FORREST:  +110
ANTHONY:  +130
SCURVY D: +140
WYATT:  +150

NUMBER OF TIMES SOMEONE WILL PLAY THE EMBARRASSING "TOTALLY AWESOME" VIDEO
5 OR MORE:  +40
LESS THAN 5:  -80


|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Me and maybe some other members will be live tweeting the weekend if you want to follow us on Twitter:

#RWIII

UPDATE:  For those who care, we will be live tweeting the weekend on the @40PF account, though I will still be doing most of my posting on @wyattfurtherton.

No comments: